1 bedroom Apartment in Bodrum

Bodrum Mugla Turkey

42 m²
Listing ID: EPED008

Bodrum continues to be a very popular international holiday destination, the Mediterranean climate is perfect for exploring the beautiful bays along the Turkish coastline and visiting historical sites and immersing yourself in Turkish culture and activities

Boutique Beach Resort with Private Facilities in Bodrum

We recently visited this private resort and believe it offers everything that you need for a relaxing holiday or permanent living because it is only 15 minutes from Bodrum airport and a 30-minute drive to Bodrum centre, there are plenty of car parks and some of the villas have private garages

The resort offers plenty of activities, including a Spa and Fitness Centre, Indoor Swimming Pool, Aquapark for adults and children, Infinity Pool with Stunning Panoramic Sea Views, 3 Communal Pools, Poolside Cafe and Snack Bar, Amphitheater, Viewing Terraces, Jogging, and Wheelchair-friendly Pathways, Beach Volleyball, Yoga, and Activity areas, there is a shopping centre with 14 stores and one premium supermarket

The Private Beach has an Infinity Pool with panoramic sea views and Jacuzzi Loggia that give the resort an extra touch of luxury

Bodrum Town

This bustling, cosmopolitan town is only a 30-minute drive from the resort,  there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops and amenities, there are also hospitals, dentists, home decorating shops and large covered shopping malls, perfect for visiting during the winter months when the temperatures are cooler than the long hot  summer months

Properties For Sale

1 Bedroom Apartments; 42 m2 Internal living space, 85m2 plot size, priced from 139.000 Euros

2 Bedroom Apartments: 61 m2 Internal living space, 125m2 plot size, priced from 179.000 Euros

2 Bedroom Garden Apartments: 76 m2 Internal living space, 170m2 plot size, priced from 219.000 Euros

3 Bedroom Garden Apartments: 101 m2 Internal living space, 234m2 plot size, priced from 309.000 Euros

Payment Plan – Interest-free

25% down payment and up to 48 months interest-free installments on the remaining 75%


Property Features
  • House
  • 1 bed
  • 1 bath
  • Floor Area is 42 m²
Nikki Grey
+44 (0) 2032 893 665