Excellent villa with approximately 120m2, two floors, which hold the unique characteristic of the village.
This property has a surrounding area of approximately 10,300 m2, consisting of agriculture, vineyards and various fruit trees (peach, orange, plum, almond, olive trees and others).
Implemented a drip irrigation system powered by a water well.
Features of the property:
– Living room (42m2) and full and equipped open space kitchen;
– Double room (23m2) with bathroom/toilet;
– Additional room of two bedrooms, a double (9m2) and a triple (12m2) room with shared bathroom
– Terrace overlooking the pool and the Douro River;
– Air conditioning, fireplace/salamander with heat recovery and heat distribution system;
– Warehouse, garage and parking for the street;
– Swimming pool with 50m2 and beautiful views;
– Cellar, basement, garage.
– A vineyard with grape varieties that can be sold to port wine production – can be purchased optionally.
Occupying a position on a hill with amazing landscapes the property is located in the Alto Douro Region on the right/north bank of the Douro River in a small village called Coleja, in Carrazeda de Ansiães.
– It is included in the Douro World Heritage region and in the production of Port wines.
It is 15min walk from the river and 10min by car from Senhora da Ribeira where you will find a good restaurant and a small marina.
Across the river is the property “Quinta do Vesuvius” one of the famous farms of the Douro, formerly owned by Dona Antonia Adelaide Ferreira and now by the Symington family.
Proximity to the city of Porto and the airport Sá Carneiro (Porto) 1h45m.
- Country House
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 10,300 m²
- Floor Area is 89 m²