Charming former monastery converted into a house in a dominant position in AGEN EST.
You will fall in love with the charm and gentle pace of life in this pretty 17th century stone house with approx. 165 m² of living space. Built over a 55 m² basement used as a workshop, the ground floor comprises a beautiful 75 m² living room with cathedral ceiling opening onto a 55 m² covered terrace and extending onto a fully fitted kitchen (Biasotto kitchen), a beautiful built-in pellet burner decorating the lounge-TV area, a bathroom with laundry area and separate toilet.
Upstairs, there is a mezzanine that doubles as a relaxation area and 3 spacious bedrooms;
THE PLUS PONTS!
- Underfloor heating and pellet insert,
- Aluminium joinery,
- Double-glazed windows,
- wooden shutters and solar-powered roller shutters),
- Photovoltaic panels, yielding 1600 euros per year,
- Individual sewage system compliant (micro plant under ten-year guarantee),
A second open terrace completes this attractive property, set in a pretty garden with trees and flowers of approx. 1210 m².
15 minutes from Agen TGV station, 5 minutes by car from its charming, dynamic village with all amenities (schools, shops, public services).
- Country: France
- Province / State: Lot-et-Garonne
- City / Town: Bon-Encontre
- Postal code / ZIP: 47240