Restaurant with magnificent views over the Dordogne valley.
Located in the commune of Juillac (Gironde): This property consists of a small dwelling house, a restaurant with fitted kitchen, large terrace, garden shed, car park and wooded land with a surface area of approx. 2,500 m².
The 30 m2 (studio) house has been completely renovated, with double glazing, new electrics, a sewage system up to standard (Eco Flow) and a terrace overlooking the Dordogne valley.
The restaurant comprises:
- a 24 m2 professional kitchen
- a 6 m2 storeroom
- a 75 m2 reception room/bar with wood-burning stove
- a hallway with washbasin
- a WC adapted for the disabled
- a second toilet
- two terraces of 40 and 60 m2 each with uninterrupted views over the Dordogne valley.
- a car park
- Exceptional location with panoramic river views
- Large surface area both inside and out
- Individual sanitation up to standard
- Close to the market town of Gensac / Pessac sur Dordogne
- Ample parking
- Wheelchair access
- Studio in perfect condition
This restaurant has been in full seasonal operation for several years. Open 7:7 during the season in a tourist area it offers a magnificent location to develop your business all year round.
- Country: France
- Province / State: Gironde
- City / Town: Juillac
- Postal code / ZIP: 33890