This beautifully-presented property would make a fantastic family home, or a low-maintenance holiday home. On the ground floor are two bedrooms, a large lounge with stone fireplace and electric fire, a superbly sized kitchen with space for dining, and a bathroom. The kitchen leads onto a balcony overlooking the well-maintained, south-west facing garden. A further bedroom, a dressing room and a bathroom can be found on the first floor.
To the rear of the property is a well-maintained garden with a potting shed. An attractive enclosed patio at the front of the property provides private, off-road parking and has direct access to the garden and garage. External steps lead up to the house. The basement, with a direct access to the garden, houses a spacious office/studio with lovely views over the garden, and a laundry room, WC, workshop, and a garage.
The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and mains drainage.
Located in Laniscat, Bon Repos sur Blavet, in walking distance to local amenities, and the larger towns of St Nicolas du Pelem, Gouarec and Rostrenen are close by, as are the Abbey at Bon Repos and the Lac de Guerlédan.
Lounge with stone fireplace with inset electric fire (possible to reopen the chimney), three windows, tiled floor and two radiators (5.00x 7.5om)
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards, tiled floor, radiator and patio doors which lead onto a large balcony overlooking the garden (5.58m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 1 with wooden flooring, radiator and window (3.90m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe, window and radiator (3.80m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin with vanity unit, WC, storage, radiator, tiled floor and frosted-glass window (2.09m x 2.0m)
- Hallway with built-in storage (1.8m x 1.2m)
- Landing area with built-in storage
- Bedroom 3 – with wooden panelling, painted flooring, Velux window and radiator (3.4m x 3.32m (measured under eaves) Dressing Room (3.4m x 1.7m)
- Bathroom – 3.4m x 3.32m (under eaves) with shower, washbasin, WC, bidet, storage, wood-panelled ceiling, Velux window and radiator (3.4 x 1.7 – measure under eaves)
- Office – with two windows overlooking the garden, tiled floor, radiator (5.39m x 2.93m)
- Garage with concrete floor and WC (3.32m x 5.18m)
- Laundry with concrete floor (4.38m x 1.76m)
- Storage room with concrete floor (3.56m x 6.5m)
- Garden with potting shed
- Country: France
- Province / State: Brittany
- City / Town: Bourbriac
- Postal code / ZIP: 22570