SegurCaixa Adeslas, the No.1 Health Insurance to obtain a Spanish Visa

What insurance is required for the Visa or Residency application in Spain?

Based on the Organic Law 4/2000 ( by Royal Decree 557/2011) and the Law 14/2013 ( September 2013), the Spanish embassies and Ministry of Foreign Affairs requires that, to apply for one of the followings:

Student Visa
Investment Visa (Golden Visa)
Non-lucrative Visa
NIE card (the residence permit)
Renewal of NIE card
Medical insurance with the following features needs to be presented:

Operates in Spain
Full coverage, including emergencies, consultations, diagnostic tests, surgeries (inpatient and outpatient), and hospitalizations, etc
A minimum coverage of €30,000.00
No copayment or deductible
No waiting period
Repatriation of remains.

Enquire Here for further details on Expat Insurance in Spain from our recommended Partner


Enter your keyword