Original stone barn partially converted (change-of-use registered) into a dwelling house on three floors.
Scenic rural location.
Area approx 280 sq.m.
Basement open on three sides – can have lounge and 1 or 2 bedrooms + bathroom.
Ground floor – lounge and kitchen + 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom
Mezzanine 1 bedroom + bathroom
Land attached – 4.36 Hectares
All walls are underpinned and strengthened to comply with seismic regulations, first floor also strengthened to seismic standards (signed off by seismic engineer). New fully insulated traditional coppi roof, to seismic standards.
Work to be done:
– Doors and windows
– Electrical and plumbing work
– some interior walls and flooring
– stairs to mezzanine
– new veranda.
A second building which has been demolished can be rebuilt to give approx 185 m2 of additional floor area
– public library,
– swimming pool
– scenic walks
– restaurants, etc.
– 1 hour drive to Parma and Modena,
– 1 and a half hours drive to Bologna.
– Florence, Venice, Milan and Verona all within 3 hours drive
– Easy driving to a number of ski areas
– Less than 3 hours to Cinque Terre and the Italian Riviera
- Country: Italy
- Province / State: Reggio Emilia
- City / Town: Romagnano
- Property ID RPPIER36035
- Price €160,000
- Property Type Farmhouse
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 3
- Size 280 m2
- Land area 43,609 m2