This vineyard property is located on a hilltop in open countryside, just 20 min. from St. Emilion where the world’s fines wines are produced. The house is set in 5 hectares of land including 2 ha of vineyards with an AOC Bordeaux Superior appellation.
Private central driveway and ample parking area, open views, and a very spacious stone house, two guest houses and a swimming pool.
The vineyard is up to date and very well maintained, yielding 1300 bottles of AOC Bordeaux Rouge per hectare.The chai houses modern equipment and can store two years quantity of wine.
The main house, which is surrounded by vineyards is of 18th century origin, comprising an entrance hall (17m2) 4 x big bedrooms, (25, 20, 18 and 17m2), 2 x bathrooms, 2 x shower rooms, a large living-room with stone fireplace (61m2) a lounge/drawing room with fireplace (38m2), a fully fitted kitchen also with fireplace (22m2), a study, Utility Room (9m2), Hallway (20m2).
The first guest house of 60m2 comprises a living-room, two bedrooms, a salle d’eau, WC and a covered terrace of 40m2. It is electrically heated.
The second guest house is a converted pigeonnier of 66m2 comprising three rooms, a bathroom and a wc
There are some large renovated outbuildings housing :
- The stainless-steel wine storage tanks, all thermostatically regulated (90m2)
- Chais and barrels on two levels (200m2)
- Three car garage
- Technical equipment set in a barn/workshop
- Further outside there is:
- Beautiful stone-walled courtyard with views
- Pigeonnier with covered terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Country: France
- Province / State: Gironde
- City / Town: Saint-Quentin-de-Caplong
- Postal code / ZIP: 33220