Spacious old stone house (origins 16th century) (300 m2) on the banks of the Dordogne, situated in a small village 6 km from Ste. Foy la Grande. Spacious rooms, 5 bedrooms, each with its own shower room/WC. Heat pump, double glazing and mains drainage. Surrounding garden with river views, not overlooked.
The house comprises:
- large 13 m2 entrance hall with old cupboards
- 38 m2 sitting room with wood burner and French doors leading to the garden
- 34 m2 fitted kitchen, 2 French windows leading to the garden
- 5 m2 boiler room
- 37 m2 dining room with fireplace and wood-burning stove, tiled floor.
- 14 m2 study/bedroom on the street side
- 7 m2 shower room with shower, WC and washbasin.
A landing of 18 m2, parquet flooring
- Bedroom 1, 18 m2, with adjoining shower room, 4 m2 (shower, WC and washbasin)
- Bedroom 2, 32 m2 (master suite) with en suite shower room of 6 m2 (shower, WC and washbasin), skylight
- Bedroom 3 (23 m2) with en suite shower room (5 m2) (shower, WC and washbasin) and balcony overlooking the Dordogne river
- Bedroom 4 (20 m2) with en-suite shower room (5 m2) (shower, WC and washbasin), with balcony
- Bedroom 5 of 20 m2 with en-suite shower room of 5 m2 (shower, WC and washbasin), skylight
- L-shaped garden with trees and fencing, double gates, wood shed, not overlooked.
- Mains drainage
- Central heating by heat pump
- Double glazing throughout
- Electricity completely redone,
- voltaic pannels
- Country: France
- Province / State: Gironde
- City / Town: Eynesse
- Postal code / ZIP: 33220