Former farmhouse with old buildings, dating from the 15th century for the oldest, to the 18th century for the more recent ones. The property comprises a main house with a large living room with open-plan kitchen, sitting room and shower room. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, with a bathroom and separate WC.
The second dwelling also features a large living room with open-plan kitchen, pantry/utility room, utility room, bedroom and WC.
Outside, there is a 150m2 covered terrace with direct access from the second dwelling. This is surrounded by outbuildings in need of renovation. The total surface area of the outbuildings and sheds is approx. 450m2. There is also a swimming pool with wooden decking.
Both dwellings have underfloor heating and a wood-fired boiler.
LIVING AREA: 258.2 M2
PLOT SIZE: 15620M2
MAIN HOUSE –
- Dining room open plan kitchen: 44m2
- Living room: 20m2
- Shower room and WC: 6m2
- Open corridor: 4,32m2
- Landing: 19m4
- Bedroom with dressing room: 22,24m2
- Bedroom: 12.84m2
- Bedroom: 13m2
- WC: 1,5m2
- Bathroom: 10m2
- Main living room and open-plan kitchen: 50m2
- Shower room and WC: 5.30m2
- Utility room: 6m2
- Bedroom: 22m2
- Storeroom/utility room: 22m2
- Covered terrace: 150m2
- Swimming pool and wooden terrace: 12×6
- Outbuildings to renovate (barns and hangars): 450m2
- Country: France
- Province / State: Lot-et-Garonne
- City / Town: Duras
- Postal code / ZIP: 47120