120 m2
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

•      Title ready for transfer, VAT INCLUDED IN PRICE •      3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom approx 120m2 living area •      Master with ensuite and built in wardrobes throughout •      Private garden area and roof terrace with sea views •      Semı private pool 3.5m x 17m •      Fully furnished with modern furniture and design •      Open-plan living […]

For Sale

€640,500
Bungalow 2+1 in Esentepe within walking distance to the Mediterranean Sea with an annual yield of 11%!
87 m2
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom

Presented Bungalow 2+1 in Esentepe within walking distance to the Mediterranean Sea! Area: 87 m2 About the property: This secluded apartment complex is located on the first coastline.f The property has unobstructed views to the north side of the Mediterranean Sea, with panoramic views of both the Five Finger Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. The […]

For Sale

€991,140
A MODERN BUNGALOW BUILT IN TRADITIONAL PERIOD STYLE WITH SEA & MOUNTAIN VIEWS IN KAPLICA NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £299,950
250 m2
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Approx. 250 – 273m2 area space 3,010 m2  Plot size 3 Double Bedrooms Sea views & mountain views Traditional vintage effect Large Dining and Lounge area White Goods Included Fully Furnished Air conditioning units Included Master Family bathroom with Turkish marbles Separate Guest Bathroom Massive garden with sea & mountain views Space to add a […]

For Sale

€360,200
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Full title deeds in the owner’s name Being sold fully furnished Garage with electric gates  Lovely living room with patio doors Kitchen with White Goods  Large low maintenance garden  3 bedrooms, master with ensuite      Plenty of space for a swimming pool      Spacious driveway      A leisurely stroll to the coast […]

For Sale

€204,809
LUXURY 3-BEDROOM DREAM MODERN BUNGALOW– YENI BOGAZICI NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £329,900 + 5% VAT
120 m2
3 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom

Exchange Title deed. Walking distance to all the local amenities. 3-bedroom bungalow with roof terrace. Unfurnished. 420 m2 size of plot with 120 m2 of internal area. Located in the shadow of beautiful meadows surrounding it. Property is ready to move in In the heart of historical city 40 minutes away from Ercan Airport 80 […]

For Sale

€386,250
3-BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH MODERN AND HIGH-CLASS STRUCTURE -MUTLUYAKA NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £275,000+VAT
155 m2
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Walking distance to all the local amenities. 3-bedroom villa with modern structure. 155 m2 covered area with 450 m2 of garden area. Solar heating system for water. VAT appliable. Property is ready to move in after 70% down payment and remaining 30% within one year interest free instalments. Surrounded with natural beauty. 40 minutes away […]

For Sale

€322,000
130 m2
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Title deed ready for transfer 3 bedroom detached bungalow approx. 130m2, plot approx. 400m2 Frontline to the development with sea views Private roof terrace with bbq and outdoor shower Primary suite with en suite Private parking space and closed enrty Modern furniture and infrastructure All furniture and white goods included ·         Communal pool ·         Extensile […]

For Sale

€497,550
3 BEDROOM LUXURY BUNGALOW IN THE HEART OF A TRANQUIL SETTING IN YENIBOGAZICI NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £399,900 + 5% VAT
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms

Exchange Title deed Private pool Gated development 2 bedrooms size 10m2 each 1 master bedroom with the size of 16m2 with en-suite Fireplace Plot size is 267m2 Stylish Swimming pool 40 minutes to Ercan Airport 80 minutes to Larnaka Airport Air-conditioning Planted garden Lots of natural light Well-maintained communal area A 3-bedroom luxury bungalow in […]

For Sale

€468,200
300 m2
4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms

Shared  exchange  title deed 4 double bedrooms with AC + 2 en suites Approx 900m2 plot / 300m2 living area An extra large 4m x 15m private pool Bread/pizza oven and BBQ area by the pool Central heating and log burner Extra solar panels for electricity Bright living room with wood burner Semi-circular Breakfast room […]

For Sale

€468,261
1 2