For Sale



Property ID

240 m2








  • Exchange title deed
  • Walking distance to all the local amenities.
  • 3-bedroom triplex villa
  • Fully furnished with all white goods included.
  • VAT appliable
  • 240 m2 size of the villa
  • Property is ready to move in
  • 40 minutes away from Ercan Airport
  • 80 minutes away from Larnaka Airport

This lovely 3 bedroom Triplex villa in İskele comes fully furnished with a garden and a drive way and an upstairs terrace with lovely views and a peaceful location. It is not far from the beach and Iskele which has a range of supermarkets, bars, restaurants etc at an excellent price.


Reference No: Pw0016


Rental Potential:


Short term: £700 per week

Long term: £1000 per month


Payment Plan:

70% down payment and remaining 30% within one year of interest free instalments


The Region


The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area.  It’s close to the harbour town of Boğaz, which is a very old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the centre of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.  Most of the icons in the church are from fairly modern times and from all over the Island. Iskele is also the venue for some important regional festivals ın North Cyprus such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, normally held in June every year, featuring visiting nations competing for the best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking! The Largest village in Northern Cyprus Iskele is a well serviced village having a large selection of shops several banks, a clinic and municipal offices, with a weekly market selling local produce and household items.




  • Country: Northern Cyprus
  • Province / State: İskele
  • City / Town: İskele
Open on Google Maps