For Sale

Luxury 2/3 Bed Garden or Penthouse Apartments located close to ‘Turtle Bay’ Alagadi Beach, Northern Cyprus

NATURE-EP-AB

Property ID

208 m2

Size

2

Bedrooms

2

Bathrooms

€384,000

Description

Luxury 2/3 Bed Garden or Penthouse Apartments located close to ‘Turtle Bay’ Alagadi Beach, Northern Cyprus

 

A unique new luxury project comprising of 12 blocks of two-story buildings consisting of 52 apartments (choice of 2 different types), including 2+2, 3+2 ground level luxury apartments, and 2+2 penthouses.

 

Phase 1 consists of 26 apartments – key ready June/July 2024. Only 2 left – 2 Bed Garden Apartments at £384,000 – arrange an inspection trip now!

 

Phase 2 consists of 26 apartments – currently under construction, estimated completion November/December 2024.

Currently 17 Apartments available.

 

Europe Properties can arrange inspection trips and also a consultation directly with the developers (with track record of successful projects) so you can decide on the design of your apartment & discuss any specific requirements.

 

Please enquire for full details & availability. Pricing starts from £384,000 – £418,500.

 

Features & Specification:

  • Heat & sound insulation
  • Energy-saving bricks
  • Modern kitchen units with the soft close systems & porcelain worktops
  • Fitted sanitary ware
  • Worldwide known bathroom and kitchen appliances (taps and showers)
  • Choice of oversized porcelain flooring in kitchens/bathrooms
  • 5-year building guarantee
  • Top-quality fitted kitchen
  • Choice of high quality fitted wardrobes with soft close systems
  • Inverter air conditioning systems in all rooms
  • Central heating infrastructure for heat pump systems
  • Full height suspended ceiling with LED spot & strip lights in the living room
  • Aluminium double glazed sliding doors and windows
  • Luxury en suite wet-room shower
  • Terracing with inbuilt lighting & power sockets
  • Pathways on the site
  • High-quality designer internal doors and contemporary entrance door
  • Private swimming pool on the terrace for penthouse apartments and garden apartments. Shared swimming pool corridor
  • Private car parking
  • Guests car parking
  • Central generator system
  • Landscaped gardens: fully designed & planted
  • 3 mins to Bar and Restaurants
  • 2 mins to Korineum Golf and Beach Resort
  • 5 mins to Pharmacy
  • 3 mins to Supermarket
  • 7 mins to Esentepe Village
  • 10 mins to Kyrenia City Center
  • 30 mins to Ercan Airport
  • 100 mins to Larnaca Airport
  • 10 mins to the hospitals
  • Concierge Services
  • Business centre (Stage 2)
  • Fitness centre (Stage 2)
  • Yoga activities (Stage 2)
  • Sauna (Stage 2)
  • 24/7 Maintenance Service
  • Hamam (Turkish Bath) (Stage 2)
  • Beach
  • Shuttle Service to the beach with electric golf carts upon request
  • Market service
  • Laundry (Stage 2)
  • Tennis court
  • First aid room
  • Kids playground
  • Restaurant Cafe & Bar (Stage 2)
  • Site management office

The site is located between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. It is facing the finest beach of Northern Cyprus, which is NATURE BAY, known as Alagadi to the locals or “turtle beach” which is regarded as one of Cyprus’s most distinctive regions. It is within the protected area. This is a protected reserve that is host to the Caretta and the Green Turtles where turtles lay their eggs every year. The beach is open every day between 8 am till 8 pm and our residents have direct access to the beach.

 

It is also 800 m away from Korineum Golf & Country Club, the 18 hole championship golf course.

 

Bird watching, line fishing, kite surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkelling are some of the activities which can be enjoyed in the area.

 

Hiking is an other very loved activity for our residents who chose to have a living space where they can realise their recommended ‘minimum 10,000 steps a day’ goal for a healthy life, either by walking on the golden sandy beach or by walking among the scents of pine, carob, and olive trees on the skirts of the Five Finger Mountains with a stunning view of a lake stretching along with Nature Park Resort.

 

There are five 5 star hotels and casinos which offer high-class entertainment throughout the year, restaurants and the historic and romantic city of Kyrenia within the 10 minutes distance from the Nature Park Resort.

 

The buildings are located on 15% of the land and the remaining 85% is used as green space.

Contact



Array

Address

  • Country: Northern Cyprus
  • Province / State: Kyrenia
  • City / Town: Esentepe
Open on Google Maps