For Sale

ONE BEDROOM AMAZING APARTMENT-LONG BEACH ISKELE NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £165,000+VAT

PW0018

Property ID

65 m2

Size

1

Bedroom

1

Bathroom

€193,300

Description

  • Exchange Title deed
  • Walking distance to all the local amenities.
  • 1-bedroom apartment near to the sea.
  • Fully furnished with all white goods included.
  • 65m2 size of the apartment
  • VAT appliable
  • Property is ready to move in after 70% down payment and remaining 30% can be paid within a year. (Interest Free)
  • Close to very famous sandy Long Beach.
  • Surrounded by good quality restaurants.
  • 40 minutes away from Ercan Airport.
  • 80 minutes away from Larnaka Airport.

Excellent opportunity to purchase a 1+1 in the very popular area Long Beach. The apartment is very close to restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets and a 5 minute walk to the beach and is fully furnished. All taxes paid and ready to move in viewing is highly recommended.

Reference No: PW0018

 

Rental Potential:

Short term: 350 GBP per week in a peak season and 280 GBP per week in a winter.

Long term: 450 GBP per month

 

Payment Plan:

70% downpayment

30% within one year with 0% interest rate.

 

The Region

Iskele

The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area.  It’s close to the harbour town of Boğaz, which is a very pretty old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the centre of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.  Most of the icons in the church are from fairly modern times and from all over the Island. Iskele is also the venue for some important regional festivals ın North Cyprus such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, normally held in June every year, featuring visiting nations competing for the best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking! The Largest village in Northern Cyprus Iskele is a well serviced village having a large selection of shops several banks, a clinic and municipal offices, with a weekly market selling local produce and household items.

 

Address

  • Country: Northern Cyprus
  • Province / State: İskele
  • City / Town: Long Beach
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID PW0018
  • Price €193,300
  • Property Type
  • Property status
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1
  • Size 65 m2
  • Label
ONE BEDROOM AMAZING APARTMENT-LONG BEACH ISKELE NORTHERN CYPRUS PRICE £165,000+VAT

Contact



Array